Business Systems Analyst
Sacramento, CABenefits Offered
100% health vision and dental coverage
401(k) with matching
Casual dress code
PAC-MAN arcade game
Business Systems Analyst
Zennify is looking to hire a Business Systems Analyst in our Sacramento, CA location. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with Salesforce Administration and software project analysis experience to take your career to the next level! The Business Systems Analyst will play a key role in Salesforce implementation engagements. You will work alongside both our clients and delivery division to support Zennify project teams that deliver Salesforce cloud solutions from strategy, design and configuration through to integration, testing and deployment.
- Participate in project teams to support the execution of all project implementation phases including project planning, requirements gathering, solution design, development, system and user testing, deployment, training and post go live support
- Effectively translate customer needs into functional and/or technical, well-organized, documented project requirements and/or user stories
- Effectively translate and communicate customer requirements and/or user stories to other project team participants in order to participate in the creation of solutions that enable the customer to achieve its goals
- Participate in project responsibilities across all project implementation phases including project planning, requirements gathering, solution design, development/configuration, system and user testing, deployment, training and post go live support
- Work with a team to solve highly complex system and business process problems
- Assist in project tracking and other project documentation
- Produce on-time, quality project deliverables
- Contribute to a collaborative team environment through internal knowledge sharing and skill development
- Understanding of Agile application development
- Practical and applied knowledge of software development best practices such as requirement tracking/documentation and code reviews
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization a plus
- Familiarity with cloud-based, enterprise level packaged application
Required Skills and Experience
- 1+ years’ experience in a relationship-based, customer-facing role
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. Zennify does not provide Visa Sponsorships
- Salesforce Administrative Experience / Certifications OR the Salesforce Admin Cert will be required within 90 days of start date
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment.
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
- Analytical and prone to logically and methodically work through problems
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with new people in a professional environment
- A team player with a positive demeanor with good interpersonal skills with respect to internal and external interactions and relationships.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (up to 20% travel projected)
- A desire to proactively contribute to, and enhance, team outputs