Finance AnalystBenefits Offered
100% health vision and dental coverage
401(k) with matching
Casual dress code
PAC-MAN arcade game
Zennify is looking for a Finance Analyst to join the Zennify Operations Organization. The Finance Analyst will partner with the Sr. Finance Manager to oversee the day-to-day financial operations including, but not limited to, cash management, accounts receivable/payable, forecasting revenue and budgetary expenses, and providing general and continuous support to all operational areas of the organization.
Interested in this Position?
Finance Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Assists in overseeing and administering accounting activities including bank reconciliations, general journal preparation and entry, reviewing P&L and Balance Sheet transactions to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable using QBO and Salesforce systems to administer and execute standard accounting functions and tasks.
- Maintain accurate monthly cash management reports, including weekly cadence review of revenue and expense budgets. Prepare variance analysis on budget to actuals; monitor and recognize trends to help in forecasting and adjusting projections.
- Support finance manager in month/year-end close and financial reporting; prepare and review month-end procedures.
- Review, prepare and maintain consolidated internal/external financial statements.
- Assist with annual financial review; preparations for the next calendar year to ensure a smooth and efficient review process.
- Assistance in developing and standardizing accounting procedures and financial reporting by analyzing current processes and recommending changes.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Assist in annual budget preparation with financial information and analysis.
- Support with furthering miscellaneous and ad hoc projects.
Finance Analyst Qualifications / Skills:
- High aptitude for financial reporting and the ability to effectively communicate financial information in simple terms.
- Analytical and financial modeling skills using abilities to demonstrate and illustrate real-world examples and KPI driven results.
- Knowledge of IT software and related technologies to leverage financial systems and tools.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities
- Self-starter with the ability to to multitask and meet deadlines
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or similar work experience required
- 5+ years of experience in professional accounting/finance setting
- 3+ years of experience in QuickBooks
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding results
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new programs and initiatives
- Analytical and prone to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- A positive demeanor with exceptional interpersonal skills with respect to internal and external interactions and relationships
- A desire to proactively contribute to, and enhance, team outputs
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting/finance or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of accounting/finance profession, preferably in a technology based environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team building skills
- Resourceful, flexible, and strong work ethic
- Proven analysis, research, and problem solving skills
- Well-rounded in various softwares, ERP systems and Microsoft/Google; demonstrated high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Zennify we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Zennify is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.