Functional ArchitectBenefits Offered
100% health vision and dental coverage
401(k) with matching
Casual dress code
PAC-MAN arcade game
The Functional Architect leads consultative engagements with complex enterprise customers, partnering with key stakeholders to create compelling visions while advising and executing on strategies. They are considered THE Voice of the Customer and own all requirements and articulates customer desired end vision for end users.
They serve as hands-on advisors, using strong interpersonal skills, functional and/or technical knowledge, Salesforce product knowledge, industry experience, consulting experience, and knowledge of their client’s business to deliver customer ROI.
Functional Architects are strong presenters and facilitators, obtaining customer acceptance by understanding and delivering the right strategic vision, and driving the difficult conversations necessary to execute business strategies.
They are expected to understand key business goals and anticipated investment returns, while also being able to translate this into a detailed backlog while working with the Solution Architect to ensure a complete solution.
They are proficient at analyzing issues and obstacles to determine root cause(s), weighing options, choosing appropriate courses of action, and measuring and revising strategy based on results.
They interact with both technical and functional customers to understand requirements, analyze information, and design comprehensive solutions. They also show a strong understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives. Functional Architects contribute to thought leadership and best practices - both internally in their Community and externally in the marketplace - and advocate for change across the organization.
Interested in this Position?
- Facilitate discovery sessions with customers that including deriving business requirements and business process analysis
- Obtain a deep understanding of business processes and program goals from the customer perspective
- Drive customer Salesforce expansions and renewals by identifying potential new technologies and opportunities within the account
- Provides technical and functional advisory that result in a comprehensive strategic road map to reach overall business and product goals
- Able to clearly articulate and demonstrate understanding of customers current and future process redesign, along with the value being generated by each phase of the project.
- Help define Critical Success Factors by User Personas
- Help clients consistently meet/exceed goals and metrics & help define ROI metrics
- Set project expectations and validate targeted outcomes to ensure a high client satisfaction (CSAT) and alignment throughout the process
- Sells a “solution” as it relates to requirements and “persona” & ensures the solution meets customer requirements and can articulate the value
- Provides overall guidance and alignment with other project team members
- May perform project lead duties when required to facilitate day to day project management functions and appropriate status reporting as needed/necessary
- Provide team leadership and generate positive momentum for internal teams
- Able to clearly articulate and demonstrate understanding of current and future process redesign, along with the value being generated by each phase of the project.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 4+ years working within a Consultant Role or a customer-facing role in an advisory capacity
- 1+ Salesforce.com certifications including Salesforce Administrator (required) 4+ yrs experience deploying technical solutions for customers while leading a team and effectively communicating with all stakeholders
- Extensive experience deploying software or technology projects leveraging SDLC, Agile, Hybrid methodologies
- Proven results leading customer and/or partner success stories
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
- Analytical and prone to logically and methodically work through problems
- A team player with a positive demeanor with exceptional interpersonal skills with respect to internal and external interactions and relationships.
- Practical and applied knowledge of software development best practices such as requirement tracking/documentation and code reviews
- Experience working in Financial Services, Banking, Mortgage, Insurance or other relevant sub-verticalsExcellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to clearly articulate and document complex messages and requirements, including User Story creation and refinement
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Preferred one or more of the following Salesforce Certifications: Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud
- Strong Financial Services, Banking, Mortgage, Insurance or other relevant sub-verticals background
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environmentPossess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to develop relationships with new people in a professional environment and represent Zennify at industry events.
- Can exercise independent judgement and can take the lead role on mid-level to enterprise client projects, with little to no direction.
- A desire to proactively contribute to, and enhance, team outputs.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (up to 30% travel projected).