HR GeneralistBenefits Offered
100% health vision and dental coverage
401(k) with matching
Casual dress code
PAC-MAN arcade game
Zennify is looking for a HR Generalist to join the Zennify People Operations Organization. The Human Resource Generalist aids with and facilitates the human resource processes for all employees. This role administers employee health and welfare plans and acts as liaison between employees and insurance providers.
This position resolves benefits-related problems and ensures effective use of plans and positive employee relations. The Human Resource Generalist makes certain plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and that plan provisions are followed. This position also ensures payroll compliance in all states where employees are located. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
Interested in this Position?
- Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations.
- Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Reconciles benefits statements.
- Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
- Ensure that we remain in compliance with state and local tax and unemployment regulatory requirements.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process as needed.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Participates in the employee onboarding process.
- Prepares new-employee onboarding kits,
- Ensures paperwork is completed and appropriately documented in employee secure record,
- Address new hire questions regarding contacts and payroll.
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files.
- Processes mail.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Abilities / Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Google Suite.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in human resources or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles, preferably in a technology based environment
- SHRM-CP or PHR credential preferred
- Strong computer literacy
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding results
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new programs and initiatives
- Analytical and prone to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- A positive demeanor with exceptional interpersonal skills with respect to internal and external interactions and relationships
- Flexible, Resourceful, and strong work ethic
- A desire to proactively contribute to, and enhance, team output
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Zennify we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Zennify is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.