Human Resources ManagerBenefits Offered
100% health vision and dental coverage
401(k) with matching
Casual dress code
PAC-MAN arcade game
Human Resources Manager
Zennify is looking for a seasoned HR Professional to join the Zennify People Operations Organization. The HR Manager will act as a business partner by creating and implementing change management and workforce development strategies and providing HR generalist support to all functional areas for the organization. In addition, they will align efforts to business initiatives designed to improve the workplace through diversity and inclusion, continuous improvement, organizational design, talent management, and training and development. Recruit, develop, and retain talent for the organization.
Interested in this Position?
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counsel managers on candidate selection; conduct and analyze exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Maintains job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Participate in the employee onboarding process. Ensure onboarding kits are prepared, paperwork is completed and appropriately documented in employee secure record, participate in new hire training, address new hire questions regarding contacts and payroll.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Prepare pay budgets; monitor and schedule individual pay actions; and recommend, plan, and implement pay structure revisions.
- Implement employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Ensures compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations,hearing and resolving employee grievances, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Human Resources Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Human resources management
- Benefits administration
- Performance management
- Communication processes
- Compensation and wage structure
- Supporting diversity
- Classifying employees
- Employment law
- Laws against sexual harassment
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or similar work experience required
- 5+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory role
- PHR/SPHR certification
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding results
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new programs and initiatives
- Analytical and prone to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- A positive demeanor with exceptional interpersonal skills with respect to internal and external interactions and relationships
- A desire to proactively contribute to, and enhance, team outputs
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in human resources or equivalent experience
- 2+ Years of generalist experience in human resources, preferably in a technology based environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team building skills
- Resourceful, flexible, and strong work ethic
- Well-rounded knowledge in major human resources areas and federal and state labor compliance
- Strong computer literacy