Learning & Development SpecialistBenefits Offered
100% health vision and dental coverage
401(k) with matching
Casual dress code
PAC-MAN arcade game
Learning & Development Specialist
Zennify is looking to add a Learning & Development Specialist to our team on a permanent, full time basis.
Reporting up to the L&D Director, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, fast paced Salesforce partner. Learning and Development initiatives are a top priority at Zennify and this is a highly visible role with the ability to make an impact on the organization.
The selected candidate will have proven L&D experience, a strong collaborative work ethic, engaging and participant focused training delivery methodologies, and the ability to be flexible and have a team oriented attitude to complete overall L&D goals.
This is a remote position, permanent, full time, salaried with benefits. We are not accepting third party or sponsorship candidates at this time.
Interested in this Position?
- Map out training plans, design, and develop learning materials for Zennify’s employees
- Implement training initiatives for employees to acquire, maintain, or enhance their job skills
- Manage and/or participate in projects focused on Zennify’s employee training and development initiatives.
- Create, organize, and plan Zennify’s onboarding, new hire training, and skills training for employees.
- Deliver new hire and ongoing training to Zennify employees focused on enhancing the client and/or employee experience
- Conduct on-going organizational needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed. Analyze training needs to drive new training initiatives or modify and improve existing training opportunities.
- Explore, recommend, and implement various training methods, tools, and techniques focused on creating engaging learning content and training delivery.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with subject matter experts to create/curate training materials and drive learning adoption.
- Assist with planning and implementing initiatives to grow and maintain our partner certification needs
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- 3+ years training development and delivery experience to adult learners in a business environment
- Experience working in a high tech, high-paced, hyper growth environment
- Can successfully align and team with different people at different levels, in different regions
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to read the audience and adjust approach when needed.
- Experience in managing programs or projects Is a coach first, listening and using inquiry to help our leaders and team develop and grow
- Proven working experience in coordinating multiple training events in a business setting
- Solid knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
- Flexible, fast-moving, comfortable managing complexity
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing workloads to meet competing deadlines, and making appropriate decisions regarding relative cost and benefits of potential actions.
- Confident communicator; able to write, stand and deliver or facilitate a presentation to any level or size of audience
- Salesforce, nCino, or Mulesoft knowledge a plus
- Client-facing/Consulting firm experience a plus
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Strong ability to engage participants virtually, in-person, and through self-paced learning.
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and strong sense of ownership to meet objectives and deadlines
- Team player and strong relationship builder with the ability to conduct business in a virtual environment.
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding results
- Analytical and prone to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (up to 15% travel projected)