Marketing AssociateBenefits Offered
100% health vision and dental coverage
401(k) with matching
Casual dress code
PAC-MAN arcade game
Zennify is looking for a Marketing Associate to join our team.
This individual will work alongside the Marketing & Sales teams to create initiatives that are well-targeted, differentiated, and achieve our business goals. This role will manage operational tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly, conduct market research to identify new opportunities, own social media content, assist with building email campaigns in Pardot, support reporting on campaign performance, and analyze customer buying behaviors/journeys.
For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix, be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data to interpret ROI/ KPIs, and be creative both with design and writing. The best candidate will be a mix of right and left-brained.
This is a great opportunity to grow and learn at a fast-growing consulting firm.
Interested in this Position?
- Manage operational tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Conduct research to identify new opportunities
- Plan and conduct social media campaigns
- Gather and analyze customer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Assist with organizing promotional and sales events
- Graphic design work for email campaigns, content pieces, social media, and events
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Own the internal swag and promotions platforms
- Build emails and lists in Pardot (can be trained)
- Help to manage and produce content
- Manage website updates in WordPress
- Team-oriented and self-motivated
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including Google Suite and web analytics tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Incredibly detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Social Media Scheduler
- Graphic Design
- Google Analytics
- Google Suite