Marketing Director, Salesforce Practice
100% health vision and dental coverage
401(k) with matching
Casual dress code
PAC-MAN arcade game
Marketing Director, Salesforce Practice
Zennify is looking for an experienced Marketing Director to support our growing Salesforce practice. This is a hands-on and strategic role impacting the Zennify brand and position within the Salesforce ecosystem and client verticals. You will lead a highly-skilled marketing team, align marketing efforts with executive initiatives, and be responsible for articulating a client-first company vision.
Areas of focus include, but are not limited to, managing messaging and content across all marketing and communications channels, building market awareness, providing metrics, research and analytics to support strategic marketing plans, leveraging advertising, public relations, promotions/events, and partner marketing opportunities to advance the Zennify presence in the ecosystem.
- Develop annual marketing plan and strategy with actionable metrics and success measurements
- Create and implement holistic brand strategy across all platforms
- Create and drive prioritization of industry marketing and client campaigns
- Provide innovative approaches to reach clients and build relationships
- Implement impactful marketing brand strategies
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
- Develop and deliver compelling messaging and value propositions that emphasize the Zennify level of expertise, solidifying the overall marketing narrative
- Produce market research, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term marketing efforts
- Partner with the Sales and GTM departments to align sales and marketing strategies
- Manage marketing budget and expenditures
- Manage internal and external collateral and any other public or customer facing assets including slide deck templates, solution sheets, videos, training tools, white papers, FAQs, staff bios, case studies, and partner materials.
- Manage all external communication channels, including content, digital presentation, videos, articles and graphical images for social media, events, webinars, and relevant website content and or blogs, and other online communities.
- Lead marketing efforts for all trade shows, partner meetings and events
- Coach and mentor marketing team staff members
- Develop the team’s market and industry knowledge and become a group of subject matter expert on our competencies and technology.
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Proven ability to nurture and manage team members, focused on building skill sets and knowledge
- Experienced in budgets and materials management, building KPIs and tracking to them
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment.
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results.
- Expertise facilitating in-person and virtual meetings and presenting to an executive level audience in a concise, inspirational and convincing manner.
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- A positive demeanor with exceptional interpersonal skills with respect to internal and external interactions and relationships, including C level leaders.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (up to 25% travel projected)
- 5+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager, Director or Lead for a SaaS based firm
- 3+ years of working in a Salesforce Partner practice or in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Highly detail oriented with excellent copywriting, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be hands-on and strategic in a leadership role
- Start-up experience preferred
- Experience in campaign building with Pardot and Marketing Cloud