nCino Solution ArchitectBenefits Offered
100% health vision and dental coverage
401(k) with matching
Casual dress code
PAC-MAN arcade game
nCino Solution Architect
Zennify is looking to add a nCino Solution Architect to our growing nCino practice! This is a highly visible and exciting role where you will be working side by side with our clients and technically skilled nCino team members to design, implement and deliver nCino solutions. This is a permanent position, salaried with benefits. Remote US-based candidates considered.
Interested in this Position?
- This position is primarily a technical role with additional analysis and some project management responsibilities. They’ll be responsible for the overall build quality and migration of nCino.
- Participate and facilitate customer discovery sessions, design workshops, and technical reviews. You must be comfortable presenting to key stakeholders.
- You’ll work closely with our nCino partnership team to perform design reviews to ensure the quality aligns with business requirements and implementation quality standards.
- Exhibit exceptional presentation skills and be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences on alternative approaches, analyze impacts, and sizing estimates .
- Must be willing to mentor and delegate build responsibilities to your team members and client administrators.
- Recommends, designs, develops, configures, tests and documents scalable, high-quality business solutions to be built in the Salesforce \ nCino platform
- Works closely with our clients to assess their current architecture and architect solutions that meet their current needs
- You may be asked to support pre-sales engagements, estimates, and solution designs.
- 2+ years consultant experience in a client facing role
- 2+ years of nCino implementation experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce implementation experience
- 3+ years experience in banking and financial services or combination of experience, education
- Salesforce Administrator Certification, Salesforce Application Builder and at least one designer certification
- Strong Salesforce development and design skills including: Apex, Lightning, SOQL, Process Builder, Flow and other standard and advanced Salesforce automation tools
- Working knowledge of the loan life cycle, Retail, Commercial, Treasury and Compliance
- Experience working with data migrations from core providers like, Fiserv, FIS and Jack Henry.
- Experience in enterprise-level projects using Agile methodologies and experience writing user stories to capture business requirements
- Experience leading technical requirements gathering and solution design sessions with clients
- Experience leading release planning and deployment
- Experience with nCino Commercial or Retail configuration
- Experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
- Experience with integration platforms such as Mulesoft, Boomi or Informatica
- Experience with migration tools like Autorabit, Gearset or Copado
- Salesforce Application Architect and System Architect Certifications
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
- Analytical and able to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Demonstrates the following leadership skills:
- Sets deadlines for project team members
- Assigns responsibilities and directs the work of project team members
- Mentor, train and guide team members
- Monitors progress
- Coaches and mentors
- Escalates when necessary
- Analyzes/Identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize risk
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (willing to travel up to 70%)