QA EngineerBenefits Offered
100% health vision and dental coverage
401(k) with matching
Casual dress code
PAC-MAN arcade game
We are looking for a results-driven QA Engineer to be responsible for designing and running tests on software usability.
The QA Engineer will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the design team, internally and externally. You may also interact with clients in order to understand the requirements of the product.
To be successful as a QA Engineer, you should have a working knowledge of software and test design, the capability to run through tests, and the ability to analyze the results. Ultimately, the Software Tester should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design.
Interested in this Position?
- Creating and executing test plans, scripts, cases
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems
- 1.5+ years of formal system and/or software testing experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs
- Working knowledge of programming
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Experience presenting test plans, results and methodologies to customers
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Salesforce.com or other CRM application experience
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
- Analytical and able to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (up to 25% travel projected)