Salesforce Sales Solution ArchitectBenefits Offered
100% health vision and dental coverage
401(k) with matching
Casual dress code
PAC-MAN arcade game
Salesforce Sales Solution Architect
Zennify is looking for a qualified candidate to join their team as a Salesforce Sales Solution Architect! This individual will partner with the Sales Account Executives to understand the client needs, consult on best practices and create and present solution option(s) to maximize client value and deliver success.
The Sales Solution Architect is a critical part of our customer and prospect-facing team. Working directly with other members of the sales team, you will provide deep Salesforce Cloud product knowledge to the clients, make architectural recommendations, and align Zennify’s services to best achieve results-oriented solutions. The Sales Solution Architect has expert-level knowledge across various clouds of the Salesforce Platform. By owning the solution construction, including the engagement approach and technical components presented to the client, you are able to show how it can support long-term value. You will be responsible for producing the solution and ensuring associated scope, estimates, and duration reflect Zennify’s best practices and align with our delivery team’s approach.
This position can be remote, however you must live in the central or western United States, and be willing to travel up to 30% in the central and western US.
Interested in this Position?
- Drive client discovery meetings to understand client needs, objectives, success goals, and level of engagement
- Ability to translate customer requirements into project scope and implementation estimates and provide to Sales Executives for use in proposals and SOWs
- Collaboration with technical delivery resources to ensure estimates align with delivery standards
- Ability to translate customer requirements into multi-phase roadmaps with scope and estimates
- Understanding of, and ability to articulate more complex features of Salesforce to ensure customer understanding during sales cycle
- Ability to position non-technology portions of an engagement including change management, experience design, managed services, business process re-engineering, training, etc.
- Ability to identify areas of technical risk and communicate proper boundaries and / or propose different options for mitigating those risks
- Assist in writing proposals, SOW’s, and responses to RFP’s/RFI’s as requested by the Sales Executive
- Address a wide range of detailed technical topics with prospects leveraging internal experts as needed
- Establish trust with clients, and influence key decision makers in the sales cycle
- Ability to tailor implementation approach to fit client need as appropriate for a successful outcome
- Ability to tailor communication to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to articulate Zennify’s value proposition
- Connect with customers to become a trusted advisor
- 2+ years of Pre-Sales experience in services sales
- 5+ years of experience working within Salesforce eco-system
- 5+ years of experience implementing projects on the Salesforce platform
- Must have deep knowledge and understanding of Salesforce.com applications, platform and how it can best be used to solve customer business objectives
- Experience estimating projects and producing functional and technical estimates for implementations
- Experience with white-boarding, discovery, and roadmap construction; articulating roadmap strategies and outcomes, able to lead architectural discussions
- Financial services industry experience highly desired
- Experience working in a high tech, high-paced, hyper-growth environment
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment
- Action and Service-oriented, innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
- Analytical and prone to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (up to 30% travel projected)