Sr. Consultant, nCino SolutionsBenefits Offered
100% health vision and dental coverage
401(k) with matching
Casual dress code
PAC-MAN arcade game
Sr. Consultant, nCino Solutions
Zennify is looking for a qualified Senior Consultant to join our growing nCino team! This individual will play an integral role in the high satisfaction of Zennify’s financial clients through the design and development of scalable, high-quality services and solutions on the Salesforce/nCino platform. This candidate will work with a team to implement mid and large-scale customer projects encompassing process analysis & design, system requirements & configuration, change management, project management, training and deployment. Our clients range from local, small and mid-sized companies to multi-national enterprise financial institutions.
Interested in this Position?
- Lead project team members to execute nCino banking systems implementation phases including but not limited to requirements gathering, project planning, road-mapping, solution design, development, system and user testing, deployment, training and post go live support
- Serve as Project Manager and subject matter specialist for financial services engagements focused on improving lending process and technology efforts
- Plan and manage project execution and deliverables
- Lead communications to technical, business and executive stakeholders and set appropriate expectations related to customer obligations and essential resource allocations for deployment
- Document, analyze, distribute and maintain details on the state of data, technical, application and business architecture and how it relates to new systems being implemented
- Support the business unit, Director and project team members on nCino project best practices and methodologies, provide guidance around nCino project methodologies and implementation procedures
- Expert consulting skills, leading client conversations, presenting ideas and technical solutions
- Ability to facilitate collaborative efforts in all phases of software project implementations
- Strong project management acumen
- Industry experience in Commercial or Retail Banking and Lending, Leasing, Small Business and/or Agriculture lending
- Experience with Core Accounting Systems including Fidelity, Fiserv, and/or Jack Henry
- Experience with any Commercial Loan Origination Systems (LOS') including nCino, CreditQuest, WebEquity, and/or Sageworks
- Prior experience implementing nCino software strongly preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce migration solutions like Copado, GearSet and Autorabit
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
- Analytical and able to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (up to 50% travel projected)
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Zennify we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Zennify is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.