Sr. Engagement Manager
100% health vision and dental coverage
401(k) with matching
Casual dress code
PAC-MAN arcade game
Sr. Engagement Manager
Zennify is looking to hire a Sr. Engagement Manager to serve as a leader, coach, and mentor within our implementation project teams. This is a permanent, remote, full-time position, salaried with benefits. Sacramento area preferred. Sponsorship and third-party candidates are not being considered at this time.
Interested in this Position?
- Lead project teams to execute all project implementation phases including project planning, requirements gathering, solution design, development, system and user testing, deployment, training and post go-live support
- Provide project teams with best practices based on experience as well as current Zennify standards
- May act as a liaison between partners, clients and technical teams
- Be the first level of escalation for external client and project team
- Lead process-driven customer conversations and workshops related to sales processes, customer service, marketing automation, and operational processes and any other process as necessary to support the client
- Effectively translate customer needs into functional and/or technical, well-organized, documented project requirements and/or user stories as needed to support a successful project outcome
- Effectively translate and communicate customer requirements and/or user stories into solutions that enable the customer to achieve its goals as needed to support a successful project outcome
- Ensure all necessary project deliverables are completed using Zennify standards
- Complete and maintain all project management deliverables using Zennify standards
- Work within a team to produce on-time, high quality, scalable and suitable services and deliverables
- Contribute to a collaborative team environment by encouraging and leading solution brainstorming, internal knowledge sharing and skill development
- Participate in design, development, testing and documentation of scalable, high-quality business solutions on the Salesforce.com platform optimizing declarative functionality as needed to support a successful project outcome
- Recommend alternate approaches and analyze impacts and facilitate sizing estimate process
- Facilitate client requirements and design sessions
- Conduct unit, integration, and performance testing and work closely with users for user acceptance testing as needed to support a successful project outcome
- Analyzing and mitigate bugs and issues as needed to support a successful project outcome
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Support release planning and deployment
- Provide client training support
- Manage customer relationships and day-to-day interactions & escalations
- Define project short and long-term goals, identify success criteria, and coordinate client and delivery resource roles and responsibilities
- Drive delivery teams to produce on-time, high quality, scalable and suitable services and deliverables
- Contribute to pre-sales customer scoping sessions with the Sales Team as necessary
- Serve as second level of escalation after Project Lead
- Support the Project Lead to ensure adherence to Zennify standards and expectations through all project phases
- Support the Project Lead to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve risks to the project
- Support the Project Lead to manage forecasting, budget tracking, invoicing, and team performance
- Support the Project Lead in identifying new opportunities, value-add services and future project phases
- Monitor various project status indicators, both internal and client-facing, and communicate critical updates to Delivery Management
- Participate in, and possibly facilitate, conversations with project Executive Sponsors or other key conversations, (Kick-Off, Project Close-Out, etc.)
- Provide project updates to Salesforce AE’s as facilitated by the Sales Team
- Collaborate with other SEM’s to identify common concerns, areas for improvement, best practices, and lessons learned across projet
- Participate in information gathering, feedback sessions, and review sessions to define Zennify project standards
- One or more of the following Salesforce Certifications: Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Community Cloud Consultant, Financial Services Cloud Accreditation
- Strong Financial Services, Banking, Mortgage, Insurance or other relevant sub-verticals background
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years working within a Consultant Role or a customer-facing role in an advisory capacity
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification
- At least two years of project management experience deploying technical solutions for customers while leading a team and effectively communicating with all stakeholders
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfalls methodology
- Familiarity with cloud based, enterprise level packaged applications
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Understanding of Agile application development
- Practical and applied knowledge of software development best practices such as requirement tracking/documentation and code reviews
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to clearly articulate and document complex messages and requirements, including User Story creation and refinement
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline driven environment
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. Zennify does not provide Visa Sponsorships.
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment.
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
- Analytical and prone to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with new people in a professional environment and represent Zennify at industry events.
- A team player with a positive demeanor with exceptional interpersonal skills with respect to internal and external interactions and relationships.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (up to 30% travel projected).
- Can exercise independent judgement and can take the lead role on mid-level to enterprise client projects, with little to no direction.
- A desire to proactively contribute to, and enhance, team outputs.
- Experience working in Financial Services, Banking, Mortgage, Insurance or other relevant sub-verticals.
- Working knowledge of integration software such as MuleSoft, Jitterbit or Informatica.