Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Remote, OR, USABenefits Offered
100% health vision and dental coverage
401(k) with matching
Casual dress code
PAC-MAN arcade game
“At Zennify, we are a team of dreamers and doers. Every day, we help companies solve their toughest problems using Salesforce”
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Zennify is looking for a qualified candidate to join their team as a Senior Salesforce Consultant. This candidate will be responsible for managing strategic engagements with clients, including designing and delivering scalable solutions using Salesforce.com and other cloud-based technologies. The candidate will work with a team to implement mid and large-scale customer projects encompassing process analysis & design, system requirements & configuration, change management, training and deployment.
Clients range from local, small and mid-sized companies to multi-national enterprise corporations and state and federal agencies.
This can be a remote position for the right candidate. Up to 30% travel required.
- Lead delivery teams to execute all project implementation phases including project planning, requirements gathering, solution design, development, system and user testing, deployment, training and post go live support
- Manage customer relationships and day-to-day interactions & escalations
- Oversee process driven customer conversations and workshops related to sales processes, customer service, marketing automation and operational processes
- Define project short and long-term goals, identify success criteria, and coordinate client and delivery resource roles and responsibilities
- Drive delivery teams to produce on-time, high quality, scalable and suitable services and deliverables
- Contribute to pre-sales customer scoping sessions with the Business Development Team & assist with project proposal development
- Contribute to a collaborative team environment by encouraging and leading solution brainstorming, internal knowledge sharing and skill development
- 5+ years working within a Consultant Role
- One or more of the following Salesforce Certifications: Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Community Cloud Consultant, Financial Services Cloud Accreditation
- Strong Financial Services background
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment.
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results.
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
- Analytical and prone to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with new people in a professional environment and represent Zennify at industry events.
- A positive demeanor with exceptional interpersonal skills with respect to internal and external interactions and relationships.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (up to 15% travel projected)
- Can exercise independent judgement and can take the lead role on enterprise-level client projects, with minimal direction.
- A desire to proactively contribute to, and enhance, team outputs
- Experience working in Financial Services or Banking
- Working knowledge of integration software such as Mulesoft, Jitterbit, Informatica