Sr. Salesforce ConsultantBenefits Offered
100% health vision and dental coverage
401(k) with matching
Casual dress code
PAC-MAN arcade game
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Interested in this Position?
- Lead project teams to execute all project implementation phases including project planning, requirements gathering, solution design, development, system and user testing, deployment, training and post go live support
- Provide project teams with best practices based on experience as well as current Zennify standards
- May act as a liaison between partners, clients and technical teams
- Be the first level of escalation for external client and project team
- Lead process driven customer conversations and workshops related to sales processes, customer service, marketing automation, and operational processes and any other process as necessary to support the client
- Effectively translate customer needs into functional and/or technical, well-organized, documented project requirements and/or user stories as needed to support a successful project outcome
- Effectively translate and communicate customer requirements and/or user stories into solutions that enable the customer to achieve its goals as needed to support a successful project outcome
- Ensure all necessary project deliverables are completed using Zennify standards
- Complete and maintain all project management deliverables using Zennify standards
- Work within a team to produce on-time, high quality, scalable and suitable services and deliverables
- Contribute to a collaborative team environment by encouraging and leading solution brainstorming, internal knowledge sharing and skill development
- Participate in design, development, testing and documentation of scalable, high-quality business solutions on the Salesforce.com platform optimizing declarative functionality as needed to support a successful project outcome
- Recommend alternate approaches and analyze impacts and facilitate sizing estimate process
- Facilitate client requirements and design sessions
- Conduct unit, integration, and performance testing and work closely with users for user acceptance testing as needed to support a successful project outcome
- Analyzing and mitigate bugs and issues as needed to support a successful project outcome
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Support release planning and deployment
- Provide client training support
- Manage customer relationships and day-to-day interactions & escalations
- Define project short and long-term goals, identify success criteria, and coordinate client and delivery resource roles and responsibilities
- Drive delivery teams to produce on-time, high quality, scalable and suitable services and deliverables
- Contribute to pre-sales customer scoping sessions with the Sales Team as necessary
- One or more of the following Salesforce Certifications: Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Community Cloud Consultant, Financial Services Cloud Accreditation
- Strong Financial Services, Banking, Mortgage, Insurance or other relevant sub-verticals background
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years working within a Consultant Role or a customer-facing role in an advisory capacity
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification
- At least two years of project management experience deploying technical solutions for customers while leading a team and effectively communicating with all stakeholders
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfalls methodology
- Familiarity with cloud based, enterprise level packaged applications
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Understanding of Agile application development
- Practical and applied knowledge of software development best practices such as requirement tracking/documentation and code reviews
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to clearly articulate and document complex messages and requirements, including User Story creation and refinement
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline driven environment
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. Zennify does not provide Visa Sponsorships.
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment.
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
- Analytical and prone to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with new people in a professional environment and represent Zennify at industry events.
- A team player with a positive demeanor with exceptional interpersonal skills with respect to internal and external interactions and relationships.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (up to 30% travel projected).
- Can exercise independent judgement and can take the lead role on mid-level to enterprise client projects, with little to no direction.
- A desire to proactively contribute to, and enhance, team outputs.
- Experience working in Financial Services, Banking, Mortgage, Insurance or other relevant sub-verticals.
- Working knowledge of integration software such as Mulesoft, Jitterbit or Informatica.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Zennify we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Zennify is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.