VP: Head of Sales, AmericasBenefits Offered
100% health vision and dental coverage
401(k) with matching
Casual dress code
PAC-MAN arcade game
VP: Head of Sales, Americas
As the Head of Sales at Zennify, you will be responsible for leading Zennify’s sales team to meet and exceed sales goals by expanding our footprint with existing customers within our growing portfolio of products as well as landing new logos across all segments. Through collaboration with marketing, delivery managers, and regional field sales teams you will direct our sales strategy and deliver industry-leading solutions to our customers. This sales leader will be a significant contributor to our culture and will hold a crucial role in management and leadership, including the hiring, ongoing development, and training of an energetic and passionate sales team.
You will lead, oversee, and develop a team of Regional Sales Vice Presidents and their respective Account Executives, as well as the technical sales team. You will be responsible for ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team which includes strategic sales and account management, goal attainment, sales pipeline management, recruiting, hiring and training new team members on the Zennify sales process. The teams you lead here at Zennify will directly impact the growth of our overall organization. You will be masterful in client engagement and impact how our customers do business in an ever-changing environment. You will coach your team to develop in their careers, and inspire your team to do the best work of their lives.
You will participate and lead in client and prospect meetings as well as work cross-functionally with stakeholders and corporate resources as required to obtain individual and collective quotas and targets. This leader will be tasked with driving sales targets and goals, and bringing together all efforts to achieve them.
Interested in this Position?
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
- Development of a winning team, including recruiting, hiring and training
- Coaching direct reports on strategies to drive sales wins
- Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Consistent monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results
- Actively leading and monitoring demand generation activities
- Leading initiatives to drive customer awareness and engagement
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns
- Engaging at C-level in enterprise customer organizations
- Capable of successfully managing significant client escalations and issues
- Develop required partner relationships and Executive engagement to support success
- Recruit, develop, and retain exceptional talent, creating a deep bench to ensure the company’s ability to hit targets.
- Create accountability by developing appropriate metrics, goals, and performance expectations for the team and by consistently providing feedback regarding attainment of these expectations.
- Establish and maintain executive relationships with key customers and prospects to include learning and understanding business and technical requirements of clients to sell effective solutions/services that drive business value and have a clear ROI with the sales professionals
- Monitor day-to-day sales operations/pipeline
- Develop long-range plans and budgets, compensation, and incentive programs.
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- 10+ years of successful sales leadership with experience scaling and managing all aspects of the sales function.
- Proven successful experience in leading Account Executives
- Proven ability to create high performing teams and lead them to success
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience selling into large Enterprise organizations
- Ability to define, execute and monitor sales targets and quotas by team member, region, source, vertical, etc.
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Experience in sales coaching and mentoring
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Has a strong drive for results
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Consultative selling experience
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Resourceful & independent
- Strong business acumen
- Prior experience working within the Software/Infrastructure/Platform (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) space
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (both in presentation and comprehension)
- Highly self-driven and results-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, or related is preferred but not required
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
- Analytical and able to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Recent experience as a senior sales leader in an expansion-stage is a plus
- Experience creating, defining and operationalizing go-to-market strategies and managing complex sales cycles
- Experience building and managing sales teams selling into both SMB and enterprise customers
- Experience with nCino preferred
- Has a Trusted Advisor sales mentality with customers and colleagues
- Excellent presentation, listening and coaching skills
- Minimum of 7 years of Salesforce or SAAS/Cloud Services Sales experience in an individual contributor role & 3+ years Sales Leader/ management experience (10 + Years preferred)
- Working knowledge/experience of the Salesforce ecosystem and channel partner sales model
- Four-year degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (up to 45% travel projected)
- Experience selling services within an industry vertical, ideally Financial Services or Health and Life Sciences
- Successful track record in building and coaching teams to meet and exceed quotas
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Zennify we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Zennify is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.